103: Saving to Build Wealth
This module explores how to save more each month to achieve your personal financial goals and build wealth.
This course helps you learn key habits that successful people practice regularly to build their savings. It will touch upon your saving principles, how to set realistic goals, ways to earn more, and how to overcome barriers that get in the way from creating the resources you’d like to have to realize your dreams. It will also touch upon specific information to know for saving for college and retirement.
At the end of this course, you will:
- Learn how to earn a healthy income
- Understand why it is important to save
- Explore what steps to take to increase their ability to save
- Learn how to save for college and/or retirement
- Discover ways to improve their net worth
This course is open and available to anyone who would like to learn the principles involved in saving to build wealth. To take this course, you must sign up as an online student and be logged into the ProsperityME Online Learning Network (OLN). You must take ProsperityME Budgeting to Save first before taking this course.
This course is self-paced in structure and you can work through the materials at your own pace. It consists of an introduction and several units and will contain the following elements:
- Hyperlinks to readings, videos, web resources and tools
- Video lessons
- Case study activity and review questions
- Worksheet exercises provided using Google Drive
DURATION & FEE
- Estimated Time to Complete: 45-60 minutes (including completing the exercises)
- The module is free. You must be registered with the ProsperityME Online Learning Network.
- Computer with Internet connection and/or mobile device with current operating systems.
- Current version of Chrome, Firefox or Safari browser for desktop and/or browser for mobile.
You can receive a Certification of Completion for the completion of all three online courses that the ProsperityME OLN offers. To receive a certificate, you must complete all three courses in the program and then select the course titled: Certificate of Completion, which presents the final exam. You must answer with 80% or better to receive your certificate. The exam will consist of questions that stem from information covered in the three courses. You can return to any of the courses to review the details as many times as you like. You can take Certificate of Completion as many times as you would like to receive a passing grade.
Please complete the evaluation survey at the conclusion of the learning module.
No Reviews found for this course.